Grant Writing Services are offered to organizations that perform a public benefit or charitable activity and that are exempt from taxation under the IRS code. This may include "non-profit" agencies, churches, schools or government entities. Individuals and for-profit business generally do not qualify for the types of funding available through this service.
Funding Search/Grant Research
- Identify potential funding opportunities for:
- project concepts
- feasibility studies
- business or strategic plans
- existing proposals
- RFP monitoring of specific funders or programs
- Needs assessments
- Program planning and design
- Evaluation plans
- Determine goals, objectives and outcomes
- Budget development
- Letters of Inquiry
- responses to RFPs and APSs
- proposal narratives
- edit client draft proposals
- prepare proposal packages for submission and submit to the funder
Review of a completed (or draft) proposal:
- check match to RFP/APS or other funding guidelines
- identify weaknesses and suggestion improvements
The client has the option of an hourly or flat rate. An hourly rate will typically result in an overall lower expense, but a flat rate provides certainty of costs. The client may request that hourly charges have a "do not exceed" amount. Note: funding search/research that is not part of a larger project (e.g., program design, proposal writing) is only billed at an hourly rate.
- $35 per hour, including travel time outside the Eugene-Springfield area.
- Flat rates depend on the complexity of the project, existing level of project development, and complexity of funder\'s submission requirements.
- Letter of Inquiry or preliminary application
- Private foundations & corporations
- Government grants
All work is billed at the end of the month, payable in 15 days. We do not work on a contingency basis, commission or percentage of grant.